unnamed-10.jpg

Message from the President

On behalf of the members of the Baton Rouge Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, welcome to our website.   The Baton Rouge Chapter was chartered on November 28, 1964, and has continuously served the East Baton Rouge Parish community since that time.  Our fifty-plus years of sustained community service are focused on being a catalyst for the improvement and enhancement of academic achievement, health and wellness, and civic and intercultural activities in our community.

The Links, Incorporated, is an international, women’s non-profit, social welfare and service organization established in 1946.   The membership consists of over, 12,000 professional women of color throughout the United States, the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. The Links, Incorporated has attracted many distinguished women who are individual achievers and have made a difference in their communities and the world.   We are business and civic leaders, role models, mentors, activists and volunteers who work towards a common vision by engaging like-minded organizations and individuals for partnership.  Nationally, Link Members contribute more than 500,000 documented hours of community service annually – strengthening communities and enhancing the nation.

The Baton Rouge Chapter of The Links, Incorporated has established itself as a leader in providing outstanding programming and service in the Baton Rouge community.  It is our honor to share with you information about our chapter and our legacy of service in the Baton Rouge community.

Rose J Hudson, President

Baton Rouge Chapter of The Links, Incorporated